First Aid in Auslan - A quick reference guide
When someone is injured or not well, communication can be difficult.
This book will help you communicate to help reduce the barriers that may arise when a Deaf person needing care uses Auslan as their primary language.
This book also includes an introduction to asking questions, which makes it a great starting guide for Nurses, Paramedics and Doctors.
Auslan Journey ships items Australia-Wide from our premises in Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia using a number of delivery services including Australia Post & Star Track Couriers.
· Once an order has been placed, it normally takes around 24 hours to process your order and an additional 2-6 working days for the item/s to be delivered, depending on the delivery location.
· For your convenience, here are the estimated delivery times you can expect once your order has been processed.
* QLD deliveries can be expected within 2-3 days of placing your order.
* NSW deliveries can be expected within 2-4 days of placing your order.
* VIC deliveries can be expected within 2-4 days of placing your order.
* WA & SA deliveries can be expected within 4-6 days of placing your order.
· Please be mindful of possible delays at present with some carriers due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
· Orders can be shipped to either a residential address, a business address or a post office box.
· Deliveries will only take place between the hours of 9am to 5pm on Monday to Friday.
· Please email email@example.com if you have any further shipping queries.