Living Puppets - Auslan Signing Puppet (Grandma)
These puppets are 65cm tall and have slots at the shoulder to insert arms into the hands so you can make your puppet come to life and sign in Auslan.
They also have discrete slots in the back of the head so you can move their mouth so they can “talk”.
There are 4 puppets to choose from:
Maggy who has a beautiful dark complexion. Katie who is a blonde tom boy. Grandpa and Grandma.
Sign language puppets are useful for various purposes, including:
1. Educational Purposes: Sign language puppets can be used as teaching aids in classrooms or educational settings. They can help children and adults learn sign language by making it more interactive, engaging, and fun.
2. Communication Practice: Puppets provide a playful and non-intimidating way to practice sign language communication. They allow individuals to simulate conversations, practice signing skills, and build confidence in their signing abilities.
3. Storytelling and Entertainment: Puppets can bring stories to life and entertain audiences through sign language storytelling. By using puppets that represent different characters, sign language performances can captivate and engage viewers of all ages.
4. Inclusive Performances: Sign language puppets can enhance inclusivity in performances, especially in theater, puppetry, or puppet shows. They can help bridge the gap between hearing and deaf audiences by incorporating sign language into the storytelling process.
5. Communication Therapy: Sign language puppets can be valuable tools in speech and language therapy for individuals with communication challenges. They can facilitate expressive and receptive language skills, encourage social interaction, and support overall communication development.
Overall, sign language puppets offer a creative and interactive way to promote sign language learning, communication skills, storytelling, and inclusive experiences.
Auslan Journey ships items Australia-Wide from our premises in Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia using a number of delivery services including Australia Post & Star Track Couriers.
· Once an order has been placed, it normally takes around 24 hours to process your order and an additional 2-6 working days for the item/s to be delivered, depending on the delivery location.
· For your convenience, here are the estimated delivery times you can expect once your order has been processed.
* QLD deliveries can be expected within 2-3 days of placing your order.
* NSW deliveries can be expected within 2-4 days of placing your order.
* VIC deliveries can be expected within 2-4 days of placing your order.
* WA & SA deliveries can be expected within 4-6 days of placing your order.
· Please be mindful of possible delays at present with some carriers due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
· Orders can be shipped to either a residential address, a business address or a post office box.
· Deliveries will only take place between the hours of 9am to 5pm on Monday to Friday.
· Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further shipping queries.