Zones of Feelings flashcards
The resource is based on The Zones of Regulation developed by Leah Kuypers.
The My Zones of Feelings Auslan Edition features 38 flash cards divided into four coloured zones: blue, green, yellow and red. The zones are designed to help your child to identify how they are feeling, and categorise their feelings based on colour.
The cards were developed in strong collaboration with multiple Auslan users, including Kirsten Mooney and David Grant.
Kirsten Mooney holds a Cert IV Auslan, a Bachelor in Special Education Primary R-7, Bachelor of Disability Studies, and has nearly obtained her Masters. She has been an Auslan teacher for five years, and is very passionate about working with the deaf community for inclusion and an accessible life.
David Grant is an Deaf actor, YouTuber, and Auslan user. David is the founder of the social media platform ‘Auslan with David’ where he makes learning Auslan more accessible to all Australians. He is a proud advocate of the LGBTIQ+ community, and passionately promotes equality for all.
Auslan Journey ships items Australia-Wide from our premises in Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia using a number of delivery services including Australia Post & Star Track Couriers.
· Once an order has been placed, it normally takes around 24 hours to process your order and an additional 2-6 working days for the item/s to be delivered, depending on the delivery location.
· For your convenience, here are the estimated delivery times you can expect once your order has been processed.
* QLD deliveries can be expected within 2-3 days of placing your order.
* NSW deliveries can be expected within 2-4 days of placing your order.
* VIC deliveries can be expected within 2-4 days of placing your order.
* WA & SA deliveries can be expected within 4-6 days of placing your order.
· Please be mindful of possible delays at present with some carriers due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
· Orders can be shipped to either a residential address, a business address or a post office box.
· Deliveries will only take place between the hours of 9am to 5pm on Monday to Friday.
· Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further shipping queries.